- The Lalaboom bath Caterpillar offers children the opportunity to discover and develop their skills step by step with a companion when bath time arrives.
- Chunky beads to screw, clip, and assemble that allow your child to play cupping and build combitions of varied forms to always recompose your friend but in different forms.
- Durable, Lalaboom pearls promote wise consumption and show the child that a single toy can contain many possibilities that he / she will discover as he grows up.
- STEP BY STEP EDUCATIONAL TOY - Between 10 AND 18 MONTHS, it’s time for sensory discoveries thanks to the different textures and colors.
- The caterpillar represents a companion who reassures the child about water and bathing. 18 MONTHS, your child makes his first stackings and pour the water between the pearls - 2 to +3 YEARS, the child can assemble the pearls to create simple and harmonious constructions and run the water through the pearls
- A BUNCH OF BENEFITS - Inspired by the Montessori method, Lalaboom beads invite your child to develop new skills essential to their development and at their own pace - sensory discoveries; fine motor skills; visual acuity ; dexterity; concentration; hand-eye coordination ; logic; creativity
- Contains 6 pieces including 3 educatiol beads.
- Diameter of the beads 5 cm.
From 6 months