- Aquarellum sets are easy to use sets feature a distinct and unique method that makes painting-by numbers obsolete.
- Unique embossed picture cards absorb paint in some areas and repel it in others creating intricate, detailed works of art that even the youngest children can achieve.
- The design is gradually revealed with every brush stroke and may be painted over repeatedly to obtain a perfect picture
- Parents describe aquarellum as captivating and relaxing for both themselves and their children.
- This activity is ideal to initiate children in the art of painting, understanding the mixing of colors and stimulating their imagination and concentration.
Content of the box
- 4 masked illustrations of 18 x 25cm
- 1 top quality watercolour paint brush
- 1 palette to mix your colours
- 5 non-toxic watercolour inks
- 1 dropper to mix the colours
- 1 set of instructions
An eco-friendly product
This range is manufactured in France and eco-designed to allow all ages to have fun all the while respecting the environment and future generations. Here are the eco-friendly measures that were carried out to develop this range:
- Paint jars made of 100% recycled PET (100% recyclable)
- Non-toxic water based inks
- A palette made of 70% or recycled material (100% recyclable)
- A cardboard box made of 100% recycled material FSC certified
- FSC certified boards
- 98 % of the value of this product is made in France
Age : +7yo